Looking to grow or pivot your business?
Whether you’re a new business owner or an established one wanting to begin the process of designing and optimizing your Kajabi site, setting up your funnels, marketing, and launch for your course.
Your business is evolving
You are moving from a stagnant website to a dynamic customer experience that delivers your incredible knowledge in a virtual learning environment.
I can optimize your Kajabi site and help you strategize evergreen marketing and launch dates!
What's included in The Growth Plan
- Domain Set up help
- SSL Set up help
- Payment Gateway Set-Up help
- Complete Website Build:
- Home page
- About page
- Services/Store Page
- Blog/Podcast Page
- Speaking Page (if applicable)
- Membership Landing Page/Library
- 1 Freebie Funnel (w/ opt-in page, thank you page, email sequence)
- 1 Subscribe Funnel (w/ opt-in page, thank you page, email sequence)
- 1 Standard Course Funnel (w/ sales page, opt-in page, thank you page, email sequence before & after)
- 1 Webinar Funnel (w/ sales page, opt-in page, thank you page, email sequence before & after)
- 1 Tripwire or Pocket Product Funnel (w/ opt-in page, thank you page, email sequence before & after)
- All Custom Check Out Pages for funnels listed
- Social Media Integration
- SEO best practices for site and pages
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Recorded training and how to manage the site
- Bi-weekly One one One strategy, brainstorm, implementation, and progress check-ins
- Recorded meetings supplied to client for future use
I will facilitate slight tweaks and adjustments with prompts so that sales language/page design best practices are utilized.
Optional: I will provide a q&a form and provide copy/content using a licensed AI program for email marketing, sales copy, or both.
All content/copy is ultimately provided by the clients' knowledge of their customer avatar.
This is perfect for you if...
Your branding such as logo, colors, and customer avatar is complete.
You have a current site you'd like to switch over to Kajabi or optimize the one you have.
You want to grow into a course launch in 4-6 months and are looking for someone to bring it all together.
How does it work?
- You fill out the first step in my unique design map where you share your branding and customer avatar along with other important details to begin your site.
- During our first call, we begin right away with your Kajabi Settings and talk design dreams!
Your business needs are unique. However, the timeline below is a workflow that will optimize your rollout to launch or relaunch your online business. The timeline below is an example and is adjusted based on need.
Month 1: Website Build
Month 2: Freebie Opt-in/Nurture Sequence
Month 3: Standard Course Set-Up
Month 4: Sales Funnel
Month 5: Webinar or Mini-Course Funnel
Month 6: Optimize/adjust
Not sure which is right for you? Want to talk about your specific needs and learn more about me? Let's hop on a call!
Hear from a client like you...
TEDx Speaker, Author, Podcast Host, Founder of the Kindness Bucket Brigade, and Profit Up!
Regina has been a lifesaver. I was looking for someone to put together some things in Kajabi quickly which I didn't have any knowledge of. She was so easy to work with, she got on it, she worked quickly, efficiently, very professionally, and she's so friendly to work with and the work was done beautifully. I am on the monthly growth plan so that I can continue to move forward without worry about how things will get done.
If I have an idea Regina asks questions and gives strategy suggestions even beyond the Kajabi tech if she sees there is a hole in my plans.
I enjoy working with you, Regina, you have been just such a lifesaver and I'm so appreciative of all the work that you've done for me. Because you're, you're always so organized and efficient and helps me become more organized and efficient.
Compare The Cost of Purchasing Separately
To the entrepreneurial soul...I see you!
As a kindred spirit, I know some of what you are going through.
You like to learn new stuff so you have the grit to get in there and do all the things yourself.
You can struggle through. AND... you want to maintain control of your business, right?!
Your Do-It-Yourself genes are what got you here in the first place!
But, I also know you may be about to drown, treading the deep waters of tech, website development, and automation all while continuing to work with clients, networking, and creating your awesome course content.
I get it.
That is why my unique process of combining DIY and Done-For-You is so successful and popular with my growth plan clients.
Ready to have your courses, email marketing, and website all work seamlessly?
So that you can focus on caring for your customers and clients?
Or better yet, start saying yes to family, friends, and fun!?